25 Feb 2009

Rough Cut

Here is my rough cut of my film opening, its is extremely far from completion, and I have allot of work to do in order to get it done to a decent standard.

So far what I need to do is re-shoot the first and last clips. Edit the voice over so I can sync it up for the footage, and also create and import the soundtrack to my finished product.

Here is the video:



Having watched it through, I can see that what is going on makes no sense at all. So when I add the voice over, I am going to need to work very hard to get it to make enough sense that it is watchable and can be understood.

I know that there is allot of work to get done, but I plan on spending allot of time on it. In order to actually get this done I am going to spend as much of the available time to work on this.

No comments: