5 Feb 2009

Foreseen Major Problem 2:

Problem: Perhaps not enough time with the camera.

Explanation: Because there will be a very limited number of cameras to share around the class, I think that I may not be able to have one for long enough to film all of my opening with the hd cameras. Because there are so many people in the class that will want to use them the availability of the cameras will be very limited and I may not be able to get one for aslong as I will need it to film my entire opening sequence.

Possible solution 1: The obvious solution to this problem is that I am to use either another college camera, and sacrifice High definition film for being able to film the whole thing. Or to use my own camera to film my opening. This way I can guarantee that I will be able to use the camera for the whole time that i need it.

Possible solution 2: Another solution that I can use to fix my problem, is that if I were to arrange with another class mate to share a camera with them, and in exchange help them out on there opening. This is potentially risky because I cannot say for definite that someone will agree to this.

People to help: Classmates and/or teachers, arranging times for me to have the camera so I can get my whole film shot.

No comments: