5 Feb 2009

Foreseen Major Problem 3:

Problem: Finding ideal cars for my characters.

Explanation: Because I want to set my characters up well enough so the audience know what they are like even from the very beginning, I will need to have cars that suit their personality. Another issue that I have run into already is that the guy that has a very nice Mercedes SL600 who agreed to let me use him and his car for one of my characters, is currently out of the country and I cannot now use his car.

Possible Solution 1: Change the characters so that the cars that I can use suit their personality. Although this would change the aura of my film completely, and possibly make it look a whole lot worse than it did before, it is a simple solution and would enable me to get the opening shot.

Possible solution 2: Ask around at some car showrooms (Elms BMW, Shelford) to see if I can borrow a car to film with. Although it is a long shot, I can atleast ask to see if someone will let me borrow a car to use.

People to help: Parents, because i've not got a driving liscence yet, I will need one of them to come along and drive it for me.

No comments: