4 Feb 2009

Foreseen Major Problem 1:

I have looked at the list below and have predicted that three of them may be a major set back if not fixed before filming.

Problem: Perhaps not enough time to film.

Explanation: Because the weather is not great right now, I have been out of college for two days. And that's two days that I'm not going to have added onto the end of my deadline. If the weather gets worse or even repeats itself, I am going to loose more time in college and so even more time to film my opening.

Possible Solution 1: One way of getting around this is to talk to the teachers and get them to put all the work that we need to get done onto the blog, so that any time that I am out of college, I can find out what I would be doing in college, and if it is possible, complete the tasks at home. Other tasks that I will need to be in college for, I can do as much as possible at home and minimize the amount of work that I need to do in college.

Possible Solution 2: Another solution to this problem is to work really really hard while I am in college and get as much of the work done as I can. So that when I am out of college I can do some more and hopefully get the work done earlier than originally thought.

Possible Solution 3: One more thing that I can do to make sure that I can get all of my filming done in time is to schedule all of the filming sessions so that I know that all of my cast and crew are where they need to be when they need to be there. And so if I stick to the schedule that the filming is all done in time.

People to help: Teachers, by putting all the work on the blog.

No comments: