2 Feb 2009

Film Title

After much cosideration, and various ideas I have to think about a name for my film, so I can atleast create the title sequence accuratly. And due to College being closed today and yesterday, I may aswell get what I can, done.

For a long time I just used "Film Title" as the title for my film, as you can see in my storyboard. I think I was trying to avoid thinking about it, because I know that choosing a title for my film would be one of the hardest parts.

As you can see in my animatic, I used "A Fallen Lie". I like it, but I am not sure it really works. Not that it doesn't fit with the film, more that it doesn't fit as a phrase/title.

I really like the idea of a lie/truth having fallen; so I have come to a conclusion on my title.

The Fallen Truth.

I think that it represents the film idea well, and gives it allot of mystery to it, which is exactly what I am going for. It is also a very dark think to say, making sure that the audience knows the film they are about to watch is not a light hearted film, but a film full of heart and mystery; Which I am intending to portray in the first two minutes.

No comments: