4 Feb 2009

Locations:

I think that the locations for my opening are very important, I was thinking about shooting it in a limited number of locations so that the film gains the sense that its going to loop over at some point.

For the detective and second bad guy, I was going to use 'Eccles Close' and the Police station in sawston. The police station would be useful because it has a large amount of police cars and vans out the back, and it is set up with the road next to it well enough that I can fit it in with my film.



One scene that I foresee problems finding a suitable location for, is the very first shot, of the curb with the credits going past. While I have seen several curbs that would be suitable, I have not been able to find one that is both clear enough to put the credits on the top, and has the ability to have the puddle for the car to splash. I will keep looking though.

For the inside shot of the first bad guy getting out of the car, I was going to use the car park in the Grand Arcade. It has the pillars and the lights that are perfect for my film. I just need to find a time and date when it is not too busy to film in it.

For almost all of the other shots, I can find generic locations, with scenery that closely mimics that of my storyboard.

No comments: