4 Feb 2009

Props:

Bmw 3 series:



I will use this for one of the bad guy's cars, probably the first. Although the car that I have access to is not exactly the same as the one pictured above, it is still a bmw 3 series.

Another Car, hopefully a black car that can give the impression of a villan character. I was hoping to use a Mercedes SL600, but unfortunatly the guy that owns the one I wanted to use is now out of the country, and so I can't use that unless he is back before the deadline.

Mobile Phones: Not particularly important what make or model, just aslong as they are easily recognisable as mobile phones, and have a big enough screen so that I can effectivly use them for the transition between characters.

Coat hanger, this is an important prop because it is where the detective character picks his coat up as he is walking towards the door, I will need this because it will show the audience that the character is heading outside.

Fake Blood, I am going to need enough of this to make sure that the drip from the hanging body at the end looks realistic.

Desk, again with the detective, I need an old fasioned enough desk for him to sit at, this is important because it will set the characters personality a bit more, showing that he still uses an old desk, giving him a very authentic aura about him.

No comments: