25 Feb 2009

Rough Cut Version 2

Because my last rough cut was so damned terrible, I decided that it would be a good idea to try and do this again. I went out with a camera, and shot the two scenes that are different from the last one (first and last clips)

After that I then spent about an hour battling with Final Cut trying to get it to do what I wanted it to. Annoying as it can be, I got there in the end.

Here is the new video:




I know that there is still allot of work to be done, from this one I can tell that I will need to re-record the whole of the voice over, perhaps changing it, so it sounds better on the video. Also I am going to need to do the soundtrack to it. Creating some audio/music to fit over the top is going to be a long job, but I will probably crack on with that for most of the afternoon tomorrow.

I also may need to re-shoot the final clip, perhaps waiting until sunset, so I can get a nice background behind the character. But we'll see closer to the time. Am looking forward to the final outcome now, its allot more plausable than the original plan. And so far, I have managed to pull it off.

No comments: