4 Feb 2009

Foreseen Problems:

There are several problems that I can predict I may run into. Here is a short list of some of the potential problems that I may run into when trying to film my project.

Lighting not being quite right, trying to get a night time effect.
Finding Ideal Locations that fit well with my storyboard.
Having the actors do a quality job, not making it look amateur.
Making sure that the Costumes fit with the characters that I am trying to portray.
Weather not being suitable for filming.
Weather reducing time in college, and so on filming.
Soundtrack being suitable for film (am not too good with audio)
Perhaps not having enough time to film because planning takes too long or am not in college for the full time on project.
Not enough time with the camera because others are using them and there are not enough to go around.
Finding the ideal cars for the characters, and not using cars that don't go with the scene that I'm trying to set.

No comments: