28 Feb 2009

If I had one more day....

If I had one more day on this project, I probably wouldn't change anything because what I do want to change would take so long that I would end up running out of time again.

If Time was not an issue, I would probably shoot the whole thing again, just to see how it would turn out. Using my time wisely to make sure that I got everything shot on time, and was not taking the cameras out at the last minute to film one last bit. Also making sure that I hadn't set myself un-reachable targets.

And if I were to do the same thing again, I would make it allot simpler, but allot more effective. Using clever camera angles and editing sequences to emphasis a major point, while still keeping it in the realms of simplicity.

But as it is, I do not have any extra time, and with what I have done, I am happy with the way it turned out. Perhaps I would change the soundtrack, and volume differences, but other than that I like it.

No comments: