19 Jan 2009

Pitches 3 & 4

After Receiving Feedback on my first two ideas, I thought I might add a few more pitches to my bank, So I thought up an idea for both of the remaining briefs quickly, and then will ask for feedback to them.

Brief 3: An independent movie featuring a young protagonist
Your film should appear to be financed through regional funding



For this one I was thinking about doing something along the lines of a small group of student males go out for a camping trip, their tent blows away, and they loose everything in the winds. The Film is about their struggle back to society, adding some comedy along the way, keeping spirits high.


Brief 4: An animated feature to appeal to adult audiences
Your film should appear to be based on a "fictional" novel



For this one, after watching A Scanner Darkly, I really like the idea of a group of young adults all hooked on drugs, the film would be about the group, one of which is a 'bent' cop, who doesn't arrest the group for all the drugs because he does the drugs aswell, The film would also include a group of police officers, who are investigating the group. It would build up to a big bust, and the cop being thrown in jail, ending in tragedy, but perhaps with allot of action and/or comedy on the way.

No comments: