19 Jan 2009

Credits Style Idea

I have been thinking about the feedback that I got from my classmates today, and I think that I am going to go with the first idea, a sin city style detective action story based on a graphic novel.



I have been also thinking about how I will put it all together. I was thinking of putting a few short clips into the scene, then using the last frame and turning it into something along the lines of :

(although this is a soundtrack cover design, it is in the same style that I am thinking of)

Using photoshop on the images, I will turn them into images of the same style as above, using vibrant colours, and using more than one layer then animating them slightly in after effects. Having the actors name overlaying the image somehow.

I am sure that I will have a go at this soon, and then see how well it turns out with some test footage.

No comments: