16 Jan 2009

Other Students work Thoughts

Having Looked at T2-61, I think that I can tell allot of things about how to do my own project. I think that some of the strengths that the research and planning had were that they did allot, and used a fair amount of visuals, but were lacking in certain areas. The construction of their video was done well, I think that the content was poor, and it certainly had a student made feel to it. But some of the effects that they used were very good, and worked well in the context that they were used.




This video from Hurtwood House, was very good, in terms of a short sequence, and special effects, it was done very well, unfortunatly, it lacked any form of story line that the audience to grab onto and use to understand the sequence. I found it interesting because of the special effects mostly, and the setting. All because of personal taste though. I also think that the camera work was done brilliantly, not too over the top, but not too bland, a mixture of moving shots and static shots really brought the film together.

No comments: