4 Mar 2009

Evaluation Activity 3 - Invoice Cloud

On the whole, with this cloud of people that invoiced me, I cannot really tell much about any relationships between the people and my feedback to them, because I only recieved one invoice from each person that did invoice me. And the feedback that I gave was all fairly similar in all instances.
Although in this one I can notice that the one person that I invoiced more than once gave worse quality feedback than the rest, usually a simple "It was useful" or similar. This could be because she was getting tired of writing feedback to me after the second or third time. Other people gave more feedback that I could take in mind and feel good about.

I think in for this project I would like to develop my skills in advanced camera work, and some more interesting after effects work. I think the only way that I could organise this for next time is to just keep practicing between now and then. Spending time on after effects at home and practice other effects.

Three people in the class that I did not help this time around are: Matt L, Philippa and Joe. Perhaps next time I can help them by doing simple things like helping them out with the camera work, and perhaps helping them with a few ideas for their editing, giving advice on their editing, and how they could improve it.

No comments: